4Life Transfer Factor GluCoach helps support healthy glucose levels, the metabolic and endocrine systems. This product includes minerals, herbs and phytonutrients that help support healthy hormone production, balance glucose and cholesterol levels, support glucose tolerance and the body’s ability to process sugars, promotes healthy insulin function and over-all pancreatic health.
- Supports the body’s ability to metabolize glucose and maintain healthy sugar levels
- Features Targeted Transfer Factor technology
- Helps support healthy immune response
- Helps support healthy metabolic and endocrine system function
- Helps promote healthy pancreas
- Helps provide antioxidant support
Targeting good health through balance!
4Life Transfer Factor GluCoach is formulated to promote healthy glucose levels in the body and provide support to both the metabolic and endocrine systems. Enriched with Targeted Transfer Factor and a proprietary blend of healthful ingredients, it supports your body’s ability to metabolize glucose, which helps maintain healthy sugar levels.
The additional components of Transfer Factor GluCoach are all well known to balance glucose and cholesterol levels, support glucose tolerance and the body’s ability to process sugars and promote healthy insulin function.
What makes this product unique?
Transfer factors are tiny messenger molecules that transfer immunity information from one entity to another, such as between a breastfeeding mother and her newborn infant. They help support healthy immune responses, including the body’s ability to remember past health threats.
- Targeted Transfer Factors can help support a normal inflammatory response within the metabolic and endocrine systems.
- Independent laboratory studies show that 4Life Transfer Factor Tri-Factor Formula can boost immune system effectiveness by raising Natural Killer cell function 283 percent.
- Pterocarpus Marsupium, Momordica Charantia (Ampalaya) and Gymnema Sylvestre are all well known for helping support balanced glucose levels. Both Pterocarpus Marsupium and Gymnema Sylvestre have also demonstrated an ability to support healthy function of the pancreas. Ampalaya has been shown to help support glucose tolerance and the body’s ability to process sugars.
- Ginseng and Fenugreek are herbs that promote healthy glucose and cholesterol levels.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) has been shown to be an important antioxidant to help support healthy metabolic systems and structures. ALA helps support healthy insulin function in the body and healthy blood sugar levels.