BioEFA features potent omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids from fish oil and different plant oils. EFAs (Essential Fatty Acids) provide benefits to cardiovascular and nervous systems, offers support for healthy skin, respiratory function, and proper immune response. BioEFA is even better than the well known Squalene and contains 1,000mg fish oil.
What is BioEFA with CLA?
BioEFA with CLA is 4Life’s superior source of essential omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. This product is made from flaxseed oil, safflower oil, borage seed oil, and fish oil. Recently reformulated, this well rounded blend of essential fatty acids (EFAs) now contains more than four times the fish oil (1,000 mg) per serving!
According to the American Heart Association, “Omega-3 fatty acids, particularly EPA and DHA, have been shown to benefit the heart of healthy people, and those at high risk for—or who already have—cardiovascular disease.”
- Rich source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Promotes enhanced brain development
- Promotes healthy blood pressure, strong cell membranes, and joint function and mobility
- Utilizes EFAs from a variety of sources
- Benefits several body systems including the cardiovascular and nervous systems
- EFAs provide benefits to the cardiovascular and nervous systems and offer support for healthy skin, respiratory function, and proper immune response.
- BioEFA utilizes EFAs from a variety of sources to help ensure a well-rounded product including DHA and EPA from fish oil.
- CLA (Conjugated Linoleic acid), primarily found in meat and dairy products, has been shown to support cardiovascular and circulatory health. The CLA used in BioEFA is from the natural source of safflower oil, and together with borage seed oil and flaxseed oil, aids the beneficial nutritional support of EFAs.
- GLA (Gamma Linolenic acid) is an omega-6 fatty acid and ALA (Alpha Linolenic acid) is an omega-3 fatty acid. Both provide support for the cardiovascular system.